Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Signed Liz Mitchell Action Figure

Wow!  Hard to believe it has been more than six months since my last post.  The back half of 2012 was a busy time for me at a work, and I was a bit blogged-out after spending nearly a year cataloging my Comic-Con/Oahu adventure.  But now seems as good a time as any to dive back in!

Cancer Gets LOST is an organization formed by Jo (@jopinionated) and Jay (@agentbacardi) to raise money for the National Brain Tumor Society.  They put together a webcast (with an awesome array of guests), online auction, and a fundraising event in LA.  I didn't make it out to Cali this time around, but I did watch the webcast and bid on several auction items.

One of my auction wins is a Juliet action figure signed by Elizabeth Mitchell.

I love how Ms. M put a little asterisk beside her picture on the card -- very cute!  This is my third Juliet figure which I suppose means I now own 3% of the world supply!

No comments:

Post a Comment